Thursday, November 5, 2009

An early Holiday trip down South!

Stephen and I just got back from a visit down south. It's our last one til after the first of the year. My mother-in-law placed an order for a Louisiana Tech Canvas a couple of weeks ago. Stephen's dad played football for Tech, so it was really neat to be able to customize it with his football number. I usually have to ship canvases, but I was able to hand deliver this one. It's always exciting to see people's faces when they see paintings for the first time... especially since this one was a surprise. Ms. Vickie, I want to see pics of everything in his office when you get it done. We enjoyed spending time with family and soaking in a little bit of heat for at least a day.
Have a wonderful day!
God Bless!

11X14 Canvas

No comments: