Thursday, April 2, 2009

Allyson

After many attempts to have a session, we finally made it happen. I had a blast hangin' out with Allyson yesterday afternoon!!!! It was so nice to laugh and chat it up... we did a lot of that!!! I know her sister, so it was nice to finally get to hang out with the amazing Allyson! She was so willing to do whatever. She even let me experiment as a photographer...thank you!

Allyson, I'm so honored that you only wanted me to take your pictures... no matter what we had to do to make it work. I LOVED doing your senior pictures. Thanks for a fun afternoon. Enjoy Tech next year! You're going to have a blast! I pray that God will bless you like He blessed me at Tech and Calvary.
Of course we had to have a little fun with the sister!
Go Tech!! I'm so glad you're going to be a Bulldog!

5 comments:

aureliajoy said...

yeah! go allyson!

The Clark Family said...

they are all so GREAT!! how will you ever decide?

Unknown said...

You are certainly an attractive young lady!

Lindsay Brossett said...

i abs0lutely l0ve these pictures miss priss!!

Kenna Thompson said...

your pictures are amazing! you are gorgeous allison!