Monday, August 25, 2008

Emily's Senior Pics

I can't begin to describe how much fun I had taking Emily's senior pictures. She was willing to participate in all my crazy ideas- they can get pretty wacky sometimes.

Emily's sweet spirit and love for the Lord is contagious. Congratulations on being a senior!

































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, your senior pics are soooo good!! You have grown up so much since I remember teaching you in 7th & 8th grade Sunday school! I remember the crazy slumber party we had with the class at our house... the helium balloons and whipped cream fight... it was all a blast!! And when we sold that house I think there were still a few whipped creamed spots on the high ceiling :) HEE HEE You are certainly a very beautiful young lady now... inside and out :) I wish you GOD'S BEST during your senior year!! HAVE FUN!!!!