Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Rock Engagements- Jessica & Patrick

I had sooooo much fun with these two. They were so easy to work with and had some great sites picked out... as well as some great props (see the last pics-my favorite part of the session). Jessica and Patrick were great troopers! They carried their wardrobe changes with them around downtown Little Rock- in the midst of the Jewish Food Festival that was going on that day. LOL!!!! Talk about an adventure! But if that wasn't enough, I had some sort of allergic reaction in my eye during their session. GEEZ!!! But they were so patient (Thanks Jess!). With RCP, you can always count on an eventful day.

I can't wait for their wedding at the end of this month. Here's some of my favorites from their session.


















Two of the smartest people I know - The Soon-to-Be Dr. Newman's.

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: